Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can i dye my hair black with blueish black underneath with one or two coontails and blonde highlights at home?

i have blonde hair and my mom finally agreed to let me dye my hair black but she doesn't want to pay a whole lot just to get my hair done can i dye my hair at home with out having to go to some place to get it done? if not im screwed and she even just got the whole point that yes im emo and shes letting me show it.......finally.


plz help meh!!!!! :'[Can i dye my hair black with blueish black underneath with one or two coontails and blonde highlights at home?
hmmmm... well, im asuming that what eva base colour(I.E brown red ect.) you choose, you can do that at home with a dye kit.








as fer the highlights, that you can do at home. my mom always highlighted mii hair for me in grade school.





blueish black, that im not so shur about. you might have to get that professionally done, which shouldnt cost that much if i remember coorectly how much my frand said it costed. it just depends on the salon/tattoo shop you go to. my frand took me with her to a tatoo shop when she got her hair cut. most tattoo shops have a hair salon specializing in emo/scene hair cuts/colours.








coon tails, that im not so shur about eitherrr. i went to get a ';scene'; hair cut from a salon called Hair Masters. NEVER GO THER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. they fuqqd up mii hair an its just now growing outt. so thers a lil salon helpp. lol





so, i hope that helps and all goes well fer you


xoxo


KeNdRa ( :Can i dye my hair black with blueish black underneath with one or two coontails and blonde highlights at home?
Just dye it at home.





Remember to dye the back and in the middle sections. I've messed up a few times and buying a whole new hair dye box every time I dye my hair gets expensive.





With coontails, practice with mascara a few times, and if you mess up with dye wash it out IMMEDIATLY.
You could probably dye it black at home, but I'm not sure about about coontails at home, though. I've heard it's hard. Maybe you could try getting an extension or two with coontails?
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment