Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlights on brown hair at home???

I am doing highlights at home on medium/dark brown hair. They are the honey highlights from Revlon. I know that sometimes store bought colors are not strong enough, but I'm doing a strand test first. All I need to know is how to place the highlights to make them look like this. http://i25.tinypic.com/2lnx1j5.jpgHighlights on brown hair at home???
Never do highlights at home. It is almost impossible to fix it, if it doesn't come out right. and it will cost so much to go somewhere to have it fixed. just find a salon in your area that charges a reasonable price. Highlights on brown hair at home???
The highlights look AWESOME! I did that to my hair but io got it done in the store.
I did my highlights at home using wella... it was amazing... u must take help from ur friend though cos its much easier if someone else puts it on u

No comments:

Post a Comment