Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I use at home hair color over my faded and rooted highlights? ?

I bought some Nice n Easy Perfect 10 Medium Brown to cover up some caramel colored highlights I got about 7 weeks ago. It says on the box to check with someone if you are going to cover up highlights and I was just wondering if it's okay to use...?Can I use at home hair color over my faded and rooted highlights? ?
Nice and easy is a permanent hair color and to cover up hi lights you need a deposit only color... take it back and get Clairol's Natural Instincts... it is a semi permanent.





A permanent color has to lift pigment from your hair and then deposits the color and that is not what you need... so what happens 6 weeks from now when the color fades you will end up having lightened your entire head... this may not make sense to you but trust me... what you are wanting is what we call a ';tint back'; service and semi permanent color strength is what you need... semi permanent color are so gentle you can do them weekly...





Below is a link.





http://clariol.com/naturalinstincts/home鈥?/a>



No comments:

Post a Comment