Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need help with ,how and what with, highlight my hair. what should i use and is it ok to do it at home? ?

please help i need to know if i go online or to the store and buy highlights and i get someone to do it at home is that bad? if i do what do you think i should use? help please! i answer all questions answerer's ask just check back also i only have a small amount and have found some but i need help thanks!I need help with ,how and what with, highlight my hair. what should i use and is it ok to do it at home? ?
what i think, it worked for me is to go to walmart pick out the right color that u need and do it at home. uve seen mine it works.


girl u dont even need highlights u alredy look better than me.


ok. well i answered urs now go answer one of mine


lylas.

No comments:

Post a Comment