Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What red highlight color would be the best at home product for brown hair?

I'm wanting to put red highlights in my black/brown hair, and I want to do them at home, but i'm not sure what would be the best red highlight color to put in my hair that will last and not fade a whole lot. Can you guys help me?What red highlight color would be the best at home product for brown hair?
go to sally beauty supply and get a 30 volume developer and pick your color red there you will probably be better off to bleach the strands first its actually cheaper to go to a beauty supply shop and the color will come out more like you want itWhat red highlight color would be the best at home product for brown hair?
go to a store that sells hair stuff and ask them to mach your hair to a color

No comments:

Post a Comment