Saturday, December 26, 2009

Touch up dark roots at home with highlighted hair?

Hello! My hair is naturally a medium/dark brown. I've been getting blond highlights for about a year now, so its mostly blond, but it still has a few different tones in it. I want to touch up my roots at home with one of those kits you can buy at drugstores but I'm a bit hesitant.





First off, wont it just turn my brown roots orange? I've always heard you should never go blond at home because it will just look orange. I really don't wanna have an orange strip on the top of my head, but would really like to get the roots looking less noticeable until i can get to a salon.





How much lifting do these products do? Anyone with highlighted blond hair tried these products?? Did it turn out ok? Thanks alot!!Touch up dark roots at home with highlighted hair?
I really would recommend sticking to what works: going to your hairdresser. I promise you it'll be much better than anything an at-home hi-lite kit could do. They DO frequently turn people's hair orange, especially with dark hair, like yours. It's the hardest to lift!


  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment