Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best at home hair color to use on hair that has already been highlighted?

I have highlights and low lights and want to return to my natural dark brown-reddish color. What at home color will cover up my highlights without turning the lighter strands pinkish.What is the best at home hair color to use on hair that has already been highlighted?
You will have to go darker than your highlights. They may show through a little bit, but not too bad. Loreal Preference is the best. That's what I use. The conditioner is really good with it! Good Luck!What is the best at home hair color to use on hair that has already been highlighted?
When I color my hair at home I use hair color from a beauty supply store. I do not have a hairdressers licence but some beauty supply stores will sell to you. I suggest you ask for help, the people who work at those stores are pretty knowledgeable and will help you obtain the results you want. Most of the time they have me mix 2 or 3 colors to get the color I want. Good Luck!!!!!
OSAMA BIN LADEN
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment