Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to use an at home dye to dye my normally highlighted hair. Where do I begin?

I have always been a blonde but over the years I have continued to get darker. At this point I have no idea what my natural color would be but I think it would be a dirty blonde. I use to dye my hair at home and then I started to get it professionally highlighted. I want to go back to at home dying but I have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions? What are good brands to buy? How do I now choose a color? etc...


Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!I want to use an at home dye to dye my normally highlighted hair. Where do I begin?
color is chosen by level you need to find your natural level that's the color your hair is coming out from your scalp not what at the ends then you can choose a color no lighter than 2 shade lighter because store color are only designed to go 2 shades lighter this is important because if you miss judge you can end up with tones of red or gold that you don't want in your color..example dark blonde would be a level 7 then you could choose a level 9 shade you'll need to put it on dark hair only you don't want to overprosses the already highlighted hair the color can be applied last few minutes to all hair to help blendI want to use an at home dye to dye my normally highlighted hair. Where do I begin?
lorel and kenue and for highlights peroxide is 12%

No comments:

Post a Comment