Saturday, December 26, 2009

What brand of at home highlights is best for African-American hair?

I am an African-American girl and I would like to highlight my dark brown hair a copper color. Which brand of at home highlights are best for African-American hair? Or should I just find a good salon?What brand of at home highlights is best for African-American hair?
PLEASE find a salon. Permanent hair color is not something to fool around with and I've heard story after story of someone trying to do something at home, messing up then having to consult a stylist to fix it. So do it right from the beginning. Clairol Textures %26amp; Tones are made for African-American hair and have a good range of colors. I have dark brown hair and used the Flaming Desire for highlights I love it! Also after you color your hair please take care of it with protein treatments and conditioners.What brand of at home highlights is best for African-American hair?
L'oreal I think its L'oreal CHUNKING its fabulous. Im AA/NA If you are not do it your self incline type go to Ellen LAVAR on w 72nd and Amsterdam in manhattan. She does Venus and Serena and other celebs she's down to earth.
u should find a salon and tell them 2 give u kinda like light brown highlights but not 2 light
HiLites Highlighting Kit





First ethnic at-home highlighting kit





six shades: tanzania sand, sahara shimmer, zanzibar bronze, serengeti gold, egyptian clay and senegal sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment