Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best way to add at-home highlights to dyed blonde hair?

I have been successful in coloring my hair at home for over a year now. I would like to add highlights to my light blonde hair at home. Any product or method suggestions?What is the best way to add at-home highlights to dyed blonde hair?
You can do a color glaze. John Freida sells one for their blonde line, it adds dimention, shine, and subtle highlights. I did it on my dyed blonde hair (before I dyed it black, of course... ) and it looked really nice!What is the best way to add at-home highlights to dyed blonde hair?
follow the directions
A cheap way to highlight your hair is to put Hydrogen Peroxide(rubbing alcohol) in your hair. But try not to put too much or any on your roots.
if you already have blonde hair, bleach will work fine, you can get it at any sallys or beauty supply store, i work in a salon so i know, usually i wouldnt recomment bleach but if your hairs blonde already its ok, i wouldnt put too many highlights in tho, and since your hairs already blonde you could just use a cap or foils if you know anyone who can do them

No comments:

Post a Comment