Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will my hair highlights come out the same if I went to a salon on my mom did it at home from a box.?

I have been getting my hair professionally highlighted. I no longer have the money to keep going to the salon. Will my highlights looks the same if my mom highlights it at home with what you can buy at like walmart. I have light blonde highlights with light brown hair. PLEASE HELP!Will my hair highlights come out the same if I went to a salon on my mom did it at home from a box.?
be very careful, if your mom has experience then yeah, but if not, i really recommend you to go to a cheap salon or save money to go to your regular one...


im sorry but i've been there and i didnt liked when they came out wrong...





help me please?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Will my hair highlights come out the same if I went to a salon on my mom did it at home from a box.?
Will it be the same? most likely not. The salon most likely uses foils and the kits use a brush and you just comb on the color. There is no control of the bleach. I understand that you dont have alot of cash so you might consider going to one color all over OR you can touch up your brown color and go to a salon and get a partial highlight just on the top and around your face. The partial highlight is more economical. i hope that helps! =-)
prbly not,


go to sallys and buy professional dye


the if you do it right it will look good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment