Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just had my hair colored in a salon and now i want to put in highlights at home,is that safe? Thanks in adv

Typically you need to wait two weeks to make sure the dyes don't react poorly with each other. Make sure you spend a little bit of extra money to get a good brand. I also would recommend pulling it through a cap if you want even highlights, the highlighting wands give really chunky highlights.I just had my hair colored in a salon and now i want to put in highlights at home,is that safe? Thanks in adv
There is a thing called a hair ';grace period';


where you must wait two weeks


after perming/coloring/relaxing your hair


before you should attempt anything else.I just had my hair colored in a salon and now i want to put in highlights at home,is that safe? Thanks in adv
Weeeeell, just let me tell you my experience. I did the same thing you are comtemplating, and my hair turned orange, just like a deranged BOZO the clown.
If you had your hair colored in a salon, why in the world would you want to do your own hightlights? If you end up doing it yourself good luck, and you don't have to wait anytime after you colored it.
NO IT IS NOT SAFE GO 2 A HAIR SOLON. OR YOUR HEAD MIGHT HURT A LITTEL.
Yes, it is safe as long as you wait at least 4 weeks after getting it done in a salon or your hair might fall out.
yeah it is ... use a good dye
Yeah it's safe, but you may want to learn from a professional some tips before you start. Like where to begin the highlight, at the scalp or a little further down, or how large should the highlights be in width. Or which brand of highlight dye you should purchase.
don't do it yet. Give at least a week before you do the hightlights. Highlights do a lot of damage to any kind of hair.
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment