Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want to highlight my hair with an at home kit?

any suggestions?I want to highlight my hair with an at home kit?
If you have dark hair go for Revlon Frost %26amp; Glow Honey Highlights; there's one for lighter hair as well. It won't make your hair turn orange, and then you may lighten the highlights because when I did my own dark hair it came out caramel blonde so if you want a certain color like red, blue, pink or green you must have them light blonde. This is all I can say because I don't know whether your hair is dark and what you really want.I want to highlight my hair with an at home kit?
1st wet your hair, shampoo and condition


2nd get a lemon and cut it in half


3rd squeez its juice on your hair by putting the juice in the highlight style you want


4th go out and stay in the sun till hair gets dry





youll get lighter highlights


note= only do this if you want lighter highlights
if your hair already has a dye on it then i would go to the hairdressers and have it done. in fact i would just go there anyway because there is less chance of it going wrong. it might be more expensive but its better than it being wrong and then you having to dye it again which would just ruin it.
what color highlights and what color hair?????? bc if ur blonde get brown ones if you brunttee get blonde ones or if ur in between then get a darker one or lighter one
Home kits are pretty good, what color is your hair and what color do you think you are going for?
well, what color is your hair?


and what color highlights?


details please.


(:
Any pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment