Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have (dark)brown naturally curly hair with highlights. I want to go lighter, but at home.Any suggestions?

My hair is naturally dark brown, and my highlights are blonde. I want to go to a dark blonde with light blonde highlights. The lenghth is long (past my shoulders). I had the highlights professionally done, and have for a while. They are growing out and I am in desperate need of a change, but want to do it myself. Any advice?I have (dark)brown naturally curly hair with highlights. I want to go lighter, but at home.Any suggestions?
Believe me, that's a mistake!I have had to correct alot of heads, who have attempted to do the same thing.It's just not that easy to do, alot of figuring out.You will not get the results that you are looking for.It will be a mess.What i would suggest that you do, is to just buy that hitlites kit that you do at home, and pull a ton of hair thru the cap.That will get you an overall lighter look.do that for awhile and you'll end up light enough.To get the results that you want, that requires a professional.So, the best of luck.I have (dark)brown naturally curly hair with highlights. I want to go lighter, but at home.Any suggestions?
to do yourself, buy a bottle of the shade of blonde you want and dye it. it should turn out lighter
I would suggest you go to a professional because if you do not know what you are doing you could make a BIG mistake! I do hair in a salon and I have seen what can happen if you don't know what you are doing. You want to save money by doing it yourself but if you mess up and go to the salon to get it corrected it is going to be more expensive then if you would have went to the salon in the first place. I have charged $30 an hour to do color corrections and a girl I work with, at her old salon in the city charged $90 an hour so be smart about what you are about to do. Good luck!
My hair is the same as you describe. I use a kit from L'Oreal that is a two-step process in one box. The box is Red, L'Oreal Couleur Experte


Haircolor, 7.1 Vanilla Icing, Dark Ash Blonde sounds like the combo you want. This product changes from dark to light BETTER than any product I've used.

No comments:

Post a Comment