Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best at home highlights for black color treated hair?

I need to know what the best at home highlights are for my hair I dyed it black recently and I need something to lighten it up a little bit. I want some caramel color highlights, but I don't want them orange. What should I get? And I really don't have the money to go to a stylist.What is the best at home highlights for black color treated hair?
wow, you're screwed.. black is the hardest color to take out. even if you try to put highlights in your hair, i highly doubt the color will show up.


if you really want to lighten your hair, i would go to sally's and ask a sales person what you should do.


good luck in getting the color you want.What is the best at home highlights for black color treated hair?
If you dyed your hair black, then it would be best not to try ANY color on your hair, black dye is the hardest to cover, and you can really mess up your hair by trying it at home, so go to a salon, and even then to lighten it up they will have to bleach it, .


Good luck.


Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment