Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark blonde hair and i want to add light blonde highlights at home, how can I do this?

I need it to work pretty quickly..without needing the sun..or getting a kit. Please help!!!I have dark blonde hair and i want to add light blonde highlights at home, how can I do this?
Mix peroxide and lemon juice together in a cup. Dip a wide-toothed comb in the cub and comb whichever sections you want highlighted. Leave it on for about ten minutes, then rinse out and wash with a mild shampoo and conditioner.I have dark blonde hair and i want to add light blonde highlights at home, how can I do this?
well, you should just get blonde streaks with a streaking brush, you would have more control where you want your streaks. If you use lemon juice it could end up looking bad and really un-even.
Lemmon Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment