Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just highlighted my medium brown hair at home and it looks terrible....can I go ahead and dye it back?

Can I dye it back to my real color now or should I wait a while? It is really an emergency so I want to dye it back like right now before anyone sees me like this!!!!I just highlighted my medium brown hair at home and it looks terrible....can I go ahead and dye it back?
just wait for 24 hours and change it back if you want to change it's your hair if any one tells it dosen't look right just tell them that you know it look right on you and that their just jelous because you better hair then they do and you will make it through.I just highlighted my medium brown hair at home and it looks terrible....can I go ahead and dye it back?
you should wait for a couple of days bc of all the chemicals in the dye.
i did the same thing but i dyed my whole hair a color that i didn't like and my hair turned gray, so the next morning i dyed it again and i got close to what i wanted. so i think that you should be fine
You can dye it back, but just be careful because that may put too much stress on your hair and it may dry it out. I have bleached my hair and then dyed it back to dark brown the same day, so your hair should survive, but if you can wait, it is best to do so.
im pretty sure. ya u can. id go to a hair salonist and have them do if for u so u dont make the same mistake all over again.





good luck. i did that at halloween and it didnt come out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment