Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help on highlighting my hair at home.?

I have this highlighting kit that I want to use to see how my hair would


look if I had highlights in it. Im not rich enough to get it done and my


hair is VERY long. So it would be like $200 to get it done. According to


the pros.








Anyways its by Garnier Frutis (sp??) and its special for highlighting. It


has a special type of brush to use for my hair.








Ive read up and youtube'd some tips but I dont know if I should highlight


layers of my hair, or just the top part.

















I was thinking of placing my hair into like 3 seperate layers (bottom,


middle, and top) and highlighting a few pieces. Good idea? Or should I just


do the top?Help on highlighting my hair at home.?
If you are just seeing how you would look with highlights, only do a chunk in the front of your hair on both sides and follow the directions to see if you like it. If you don't it will fade, if you do, follow up with your idea. Three layers sounds good.Help on highlighting my hair at home.?
I think you should do all your layers. If you just do the top it might look weird. (in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment